During this time, we want to encourage our athletes to remain active and in the best condition possible for when we return to athletic participation. Please review a few of the plans we have in place.
- Coach Lombardozzi has organized individual workouts that can be completed at home with no equipment required. The workouts are accessible using the “PLT4M” app (or Google Chrome at www.plt4m.com). When signing up, use the code “4hdZE”. Select the group “Brunswick High School Athletics”.
- Instructions how to sign-up
- Setting up your account instructional video
- If your athlete has access to weight equipment, please email Coach Lombardozzi (email@example.com) for access to additional programing.
- Follow Coach Lombardozzi on Twitter for other updates; @BHSStregnth.
- Team coaches may also be sending athletes sport specific workouts they can do individually from home.
- We do not encourage parent/kid/captains organized practices/workouts.
Keep working hard during this difficult time and stay safe!
Go Big Blue!